Preferred Wedding Vendors
Perhaps the only category where I'll list more than two, because there are SO many good ones, but here's a list of SOME of my fav:
- Courtyard at Gaslight Square
- The Bay Jewel
- Rancho Cielito Lindo
- The Reserve at Dancing Elk Ranch
- The Ranch at San Patricio
- The Art Museum of South Texas
- The Botanical Gardens
- Cinnamon Shores
You really have to book an officiant as soon as you know your wedding date because you need one to get married!
Both of these ladies are near and dear to my heart and are amazing at what they do. However, both are AMAZINGLY positive and can accommodate nearly any wedding.
- Reverend Sharon Schwengler (361) 548-2623
- She's been performing weddings for over ten years and is fabulous to work with. (She's also my mother and performed my wedding a few years ago, so shameless plug here!) See her on Wedding Wire
- The Love Officiant Renee Reyes (361) 904-1385
- I have known Renee for 8 years and she's a fantastic officiant! She's performed numerous weddings in the time that I have known her and she's got such a fun personality, it's hard not to laugh in her company. She's on Wedding Wire and Facebook with great reviews! She loves wild and different weddings too. Her website is www.theloveofficiant.squarespace.com
Also, Dorian Green with DGreen Filmz
is also amazing! He's local to Corpus Christi.
If you are going the route of a wedding planner, then Oh Goodie Designs is pretty awesome. I haven't worked with her directly, but a friend of mine is using her for a wedding, and she loves her so far! https://www.facebook.com/ohgoodiedesigns/
Honestly, I used silk flowers for my own wedding because I am allergic to flowers and I love to be crafty, but if I was going to use anyone, I think I'd only use Peony Bliss. http://weddingsinbloomtx.com/index.html
Again, I am going to be biased here, but I guess that's what this list is about! My husband and I had Diamond Point Catering cater our own wedding reception and our meals were amazing! Their catering team is Diamond Point Catering and their website is:
HANDS DOWN, Fillingood Bakery! I wish I had known about them when we were planning our wedding. We tasted cakes EVERYWHERE. I honestly don't remember the taste of our cake (and it was only 2.5 years ago.) Our cake company did a good job, but I would have definitely preferred cakes by Fillingood! The owners are SO sweet and if you got a chance to taste their cake yesterday at the fair, you KNOW! They are GOOD!