Not everyone is a model, but there are ways to enhance your appearance to look and feel like one!
1. Have photos taken slightly above eye level
(Do not MySpace it)
2. Turtle it + posture
(it feels awkward, but stick out your neck!)
(put all of your weight on one leg, and slightly pop a hip)
4. Lift arms slightly
(helps to avoid those "bingo wings!")
5. Become a teapot (Create negative space), Bend at the knees
(creative visual interest by varying where your arms and legs are in a pose)
6. Pose for your attitude/gender
a. Pose/Stand at an angle (feminine/gentle)
b. Pose/Stand facing the camera fully (masculine/power)
7. Open your mouth
(don't catch flies, but part your lips)
8. Vary your shoulders
9. Follow your nose with your gaze
(Don't stare at the camera!)
10. Dress to impress, and dress for success!
(wear flattering, solid colored clothes!)
11. Relax your hands like a balllerina
12. If you're short, have the photographer take a photo from the ground to make you appear taller, and even more majestic.
13. Bellybutton to hip bone!
14. Look back at the camera
15. Avoid Duck Face
16. Don't fake smile :}
There, now go pose, like a boss!
Sign up for our newsletter
If you sign up today, you'll receive an invitation to upcoming events!